How to borrow
» Reading Room
SCI Reading Room
The SCI Reading Room is equipped with integrated television/VCD/DVD set, CCTV-4 Satellite Programme, and CD/Cassette player, and can be accessed by the independent users for accessing AV materials and electronic resources.
Confucius Institute Reading Room Booking Regulations
- The Confucius Institute reading room may be booked by SEAS Chinese studies students and Confucius Institute students for study or Chinese-English language exchange purposes.
- Bookings or booking cancellations need to be made in advance either in person at the SCI office, or by telephone/e-mail (0114 2228332, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bookings may be made in slots within office hours only (Mon-Fri 9-12:30am and 13:30-5pm).
- All users of the Reading Room must sign in at the Confucius Institute reception upon arrival, and sign out when leaving.
- CCTV 4 is available to Reading Room users. The use of Chinese TV is strictly limited to Chinese language study purposes.
- Books on the Reading Room shelves may be consulted but are currently NOT for loan. Any reading materials used have to be put back where they were taken from.
- All furniture and equipment in the Reading Room has to be used with due care. No food or drink may be consumed in the Reading Room.
Library Home |
Powered by OpenBiblio version 0.7.2 database version 0.7.1
Maintained by: Wei Liu
Copyright © 2002-2014 Dave Stevens, et al.
under the GNU General Public License